Re: Mirja Kühlewind's No Objection on draft-ietf-rtgwg-rlfa-node-protection-10: (with COMMENT)

Pushpasis Sarkar <pushpasis.ietf@gmail.com> Fri, 20 January 2017 02:16 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=/EbnJs4vXVNeiEIloZ5vwezBqaMaeClno2Fgrtzg+ys=; b=GZygCh0WWchPqvoBRdKNxSYvtRe9aJFbwYVMyVdc3KX/7rwStBe1osc0Y1JPGBdA6X JPzSXOcSgN38/F+Q103uQsrZDRPPUJoTl788eTILbVs/PT8OPENLxrJWCsjAgye8ao+z 3oN+8ZVTgpk+1xtGefmI10VN9Ota6f/NeIwl/LIZEeRAEihsJED1KYyvoZY/NrK/rBGN TiOO/dgvBklA/g8d+m7WIucAuDHLbKtLXehbq9jsyVQqCMxhET6uoV0ShAeIb8o+8FRK QEcdHURFUDpGYGwAVn/X8sB7aX2zGeo5xnMvSc0J5HGporQEdDu8LdmKHcrfAw4dNzsC 2kRQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=/EbnJs4vXVNeiEIloZ5vwezBqaMaeClno2Fgrtzg+ys=; b=lkr9ewtaP4Y3evdw49WOZepM/+uHzUOGj5qL9wQKZ9k+sQJnCLND4AnTb5YMVggLFH JEepTGxnehqSg2gwn1yztoubI25w8yckNO5vEP7yccRnAO7L5ZvohbOg91+fbWdMazUx QlVIB73rYgzKNVadc/b1rL7kuiG4XGg1xLS7z/IyFovnP9WjCLaWIAjduV//dB/FZNL0 L56Ves63x7rHr5Y+ezw65jrFvkqZ8LY5bavmyzze8tZ7RKkQ6tUvhceTVCFztQCXvnut GjFGztBhTWbOczqP1jZ0oHzGnXcDSRboJssds8XTJVBOoe7WYxnZmVT8pYu5KEqnzWYQ dg2w==