Re: AD review for draft-ietf-rtgwg-multihomed-prefix-lfa-06

Pushpasis Sarkar <pushpasis.ietf@gmail.com> Thu, 13 September 2018 14:55 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=3/6E5MQV9GOD6hCTf6BAiFiBjOJ4e7OMvZ1hpVEtAlg=; b=LKTgZfEWZ+SaPiWetnak5AtT8axgRN3d5ILbT48rP+A3Bb00V+eFZemf7WllMFR0Mt S9Xf8B1IhBatJtL8yUUaYFWfEWeMcBhv5KjGzvtNlRdqT+Bgxjj+Pk5kVhADDx4+ahtw BknRy2rGjSIHIgNHg12WB0pPQdRNMi3V+S/Q4YOh9UU3GYL3v75dGDJGc/QTbc44PzZJ CyAOjTFZ+X25EdB9N3jFd1vKDaBLJRslt51IZ5m46504olfYAethnyAh9ld/w4LSAgiH rMB7Hfvj+uZ26koOr1L2NS13MVSAnmUdtuvtlrDsMk6I9ufJ6yLb5HVmVbOvCdV8Raq0 K6/g==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=3/6E5MQV9GOD6hCTf6BAiFiBjOJ4e7OMvZ1hpVEtAlg=; b=HI9/Ga5kny25wrC4N2BG1r79l9ui/vwpWaC2xUlx8fH/WnAxf3vJPN6JHmDsulPFI+ d8CbgxWYkbuhOhoE7ATB3z0wcHWddNHonnh7+vB50vrpch/8Ody5vxfKLEkv/n0dAy0V q0hBE1JoqCP6K3zjMTml7EwlsSGXlaQSJ/6r4iUz1xCBcFen0M0GtKT/Z1M3rsaSwLDW 4aRXfxord9KBMb73T3xsXJ62DfWdzoMFVXeVw4mn0JXLnuVNZaYjHgOH8UFUFQVbhSCf IjpGVCEgfba/HW4jPcjXez/Z1OvLxcs28uVlxoohIFUgpUvOlhzM0Bf3GmTjUm4CVncp MPiQ==