Re: RTGWG WGLC draft-ietf-rtgwg-enterprise-pa-multihoming

Robert Raszuk <robert@raszuk.net> Tue, 17 April 2018 07:39 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id :subject:to:cc; bh=ovzNqV9Hdq6SB2GWQAxGYwAWy5a4l7q9abNoa+K3dFk=; b=UMkAeQjUV1740kwF+NSjrtTUZDMV6m+1s76MqXutyyuYCldZs+8hNX+JFULkQEua8I FtkEshxdQPxBfrsxJ96SqNRh2k3P4QZoCweSXx1/sdtXeoNoEGrgsPTiESAj0PVE+gJW +nY7DXtKBZvGrwo+SwDNf6RPaH0dTjB2qTScEE/0ZuzH77UF5CVVoJxKMAfeTGNCPwnQ iyEtDMV0/kQiv4QTtA2RAQXshWqHYN3URu2IH+qS0IIOcM4ZRYHYIY2a/8ADDDFZcMqq 8zoaR3wivU8ViYYwYAJVpwQpNnZPxUR8FfCfunCI7HswXQHX5wwUk9A1bk4JCl6iuGRp SuTw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:from :date:message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=ovzNqV9Hdq6SB2GWQAxGYwAWy5a4l7q9abNoa+K3dFk=; b=OWu19XEEb709eVwfNbdW4R5ep0eBdzmPMwRtXH9q2rMkTFUIJiMLzFE5kdVxjG55hb /qOrUu7CNnikLKwWHZ2c0Lo18b0JaI9pL5zSRHq/Cc7eoi3ckyebR08OO21cCEKVTqSa /flFe7Ir8KFDcBMPCLmXnGp1lWSMBjkooFe2D4qC7bR8CW2X5qoDBJe+jgWb+zkC33XL FlF+VG9rewCqqQYPIRcC/HQ8wFHZ6wq7K3uE2XBj6QCrxYJCXFXTKhTrtXH+5FD0PadV mL3uNa18Up1lcvBTaT2MaFy8AOYDvz7cgKJTrJAirSwNYiFts44tI3ZAHtMnj8moV/zy TBqg==