RE: AERO/OMNI/ATN-BGP follow-up discussion from 07/28/2021 rtgwg session

"Templin (US), Fred L" <Fred.L.Templin@boeing.com> Fri, 30 July 2021 01:06 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=boeing.com; s=boeing-s1912; t=1627607200; bh=Nm0eLW+E0B8Ow3qY+Zaq3puazKksSysxp34aov8wLhE=; h=From:To:CC:Subject:Date:References:In-Reply-To:From; b=ETHjdAysdT2WJEU4XVUd81RG/8BQPck43d3g7rSpxMVyWQyqbykTA7sPuGlY7FjWQ VxkEWk7b7zyiv3QYyxtT5mpc9xHuPPrql6Mi1MZWcqKni+gcOVP3KK2kGcFfS9nTN8 y41S6Sz2Zxs4MVi4HvOIRYAjvaxQ5ue6rqTnHjGmvm22C9JNzRTl8t6oBzmkVjOlaL +aSIiGwYY7wCJ8Cs3vgqWJh65sGQEU6ZrwbIZYtQ8cWIM0wKzZGg9ycqUwROFK0W5q xEEKEk73wG5U5xrGQQa4+cw/lWQiPxB4ZQfTRDEt+DrnJjDAvWMHnayHRyyAUaKUST Gtx3n3F6xvKUw==