Re: AD Review of draft-ietf-rtgwg-mrt-frr-architecture-08

"Pierre Francois (pifranco)" <pifranco@cisco.com> Thu, 21 January 2016 12:25 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=20195; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1453379107; x=1454588707; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:mime-version; bh=ILY29tGqgI4nKiR01h764V2IntAz6u1RmfBsfloEfrQ=; b=EJY00Drk6OszqTDlzju+UzxRtreJO5/tfjF/4r8wDTLco5PeGtOhbdME tgYX0w9bP/rX4y+HcIsktn9FDcwbiCas2nJlsD8H4Hm7CiUwZj2QuPLrw KQ5UltX6uT75WHdfvRt3l5PidI02uNMsXW81pHKDLqofzTBZXTNPCKPHQ 4=;