Re: AD Review of draft-ietf-rtgwg-lfa-manageability

Alia Atlas <akatlas@gmail.com> Fri, 12 June 2015 14:22 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=SDDqj4AWs1GAAe8//cXkfJvYYhO0vjt9j3cLHKIX3f4=; b=xD/rAFcKZxBec0B7m5hWDHxALFuBlyXY1JCAqNxx393Rw7KT9usRfAmVH+pZoFCMyo EF91VMB7SiOWgjBEjJIhr9jwRBf69umvmcTKCK8vgGhv3oBhUBLFidmRpLGqnR0SkhBJ ggDGq87jN7M6+T1YDyLQXe7wU/rInNRfyGlkP+PJQOQnzFa2MUDFQXgWAMzToxZcgP21 TvOJLnqB14uAC1HI4Ecw2VG051xZEJynRhtecoteXRJdmGhPGZpxnEj3dRDLsogRkCJz bCxDHhckArwNLqg9lxtytJwvQeHmY/Wik1GShQv09PcLwxA/RkzxQ235CeKMebEbW/TW f8ng==
References: <CAG4d1rd1+v5PQLGquh6ufgRCx3c5iRZodwDsmbjuT_0j6-j0dw@mail.gmail.com> <CAG4d1re0++G9rfcoKfa=Uq4O_JZGKRY7dJaVKH7vkLxvxed0Qg@mail.gmail.com> <CAG4d1rcLc+r268beuL+4iHTLzS=L3x1wX20+eBsW-ZocVwxZEw@mail.gmail.com> <CAG4d1rfcRR0JUwfq-KbKqFAyZ7g5MBMHHZdp4O-Sh2u9PD6ygA@mail.gmail.com> <13533_1434113718_557AD6B6_13533_1650_1_9E32478DFA9976438E7A22F69B08FF9216674F12@OPEXCLILMA4.corporate.adroot.infra.ftgroup>