Re: Re: Re. Re: I-D Action: draft-hu-rtgwg-cu-separation-yang-model-01.txt

<hu.fangwei@zte.com.cn> Mon, 12 March 2018 07:26 UTC

Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2018 15:26:30 +0800
From: hu.fangwei@zte.com.cn
To: ietfa@btconnect.com
Cc: rtgwg@ietf.org, gurong_cmcc@outlook.com, hushujun@chinamobile.com
Subject: Re: Re: Re. Re: I-D Action: draft-hu-rtgwg-cu-separation-yang-model-01.txt

Hi, Petch

Sorry for the late response.

Sincere thanks for your review and comments.  They are very helpful.

I have updated the draft to a new version and accepte all your suggestions. The draft will be submit to the IETF website when the window is reopen.

The draft and other CUSP design team documents are scheduled to present on Tuesday morning(20 March) in the coming IETF meeting.  Welcome to attend it .

BTW.   The CUSP design team documents are following:

(1) "Information model of control plane and user plane separation BNG". It describes the information model of BNG-CP and BNG-UP in order to form the related data model.

https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-cuspdt-rtgwg-cu-separation-infor-model-00.txt

(2)  "Deployment Model of Control Plane and User Plane Separated BNG".  It  introduces the deployment of CU-Separation BNG.

https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-cuspdt-rtgwg-cu-separation-bng-deployment-01.txt

(3)  "Requirement for the protocol of the control plane and user planes separation BNG".  It involve the communication protocol requirement of BNG-CP and BNG-UP.

https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-cuspdt-rtgwg-cusp-requirements-01.txt

Comments are appreciately welcomed.

Regards.

Fangwei.