Re: Deborah Brungard's Discuss on draft-ietf-rtgwg-backoff-algo-07: (with DISCUSS)

"Acee Lindem (acee)" <acee@cisco.com> Wed, 28 February 2018 16:36 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=13334; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1519835766; x=1521045366; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-id:content-transfer-encoding: mime-version; bh=LgcvZ+bOGL7gEjhCr0/YCIkntIPfkDXgp098fdMzrAs=; b=VNcSR9+BT859bV9m/3LFezXsIVT6fpU7u8YO+h+axYyW/FnT6ZDfJvbN +04KRfy0mCzG7kjhwrOCljW9lbs1FrZkVcnucg2ErWwfBYduKj2ZdiO7j Y3YP6XRMV55MiAe2p2oDbl0YwAXwj7VwmsvPxlzfIE0R7LtjqwrNA1n3D c=;