Re: Routing Directorate Review for "Use of BGP for routing in large-scale data centers" (adding RTG WG)

Alia Atlas <akatlas@gmail.com> Mon, 25 April 2016 19:02 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc; bh=nnGXI76UDtWXMX9QP6pHtLyScutMauY7zUyoc3YbVOc=; b=UMhN/bgEfJIcqcthK66VnaZMqttFbz/V+wC8ogw8JITIY565m/z20sl4YAoObBAnk2 EaxxUt5Lh++YwEHCV2MqdezEeFy/+aZdcTmclw82c/NIvOn01j1ClLLOtvvZNoIpa1iA 3GBcdBI+8TBtzf3HznJqRMEjnzJ8n3RW567LXa/fh438kikmmerL5W/x3HHy9QRgtTqS PsNgfHjrArf40EOaL7ox57YO8j6rLW+qYVB1ExITK1k7HDEvD5Xt/KBkOvfP4wQXBX94 P3qT7NQMGeF5myfYEo4ACIArYvCclLK4aSO5bRXJwcE4l5H5wAWWHmMpy/7ce1GxeSnz 9ySQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc; bh=nnGXI76UDtWXMX9QP6pHtLyScutMauY7zUyoc3YbVOc=; b=gZG9AzViBwrltxBRhOuAm6RbgPflFYOE0O6RfyjT4lrrsLPATqcUh/Nq0dMIWTSbJ8 mscYLktEiJKPW7OifPCiP/2QG9y7lA/sbdHxbQTL/ny0hw0BOBzRXI5o/JLE5x/0wQ5b 48pfBWuw12Bshmd/NUTkVECIvgPC/iozHuhzaa36soanY2xQrKKhCeICoHwkeoiQ/gd3 ZZs6ImdS+tbwYMhiEDyOjwAr5wED+AUX1OZCabTZKHB7JFGt3xZK5HWOPIRQluiQWEJq PIR3seTzq79Ur6tcmcQ60YXwapstAAPpqZu6pN4ulsfN1Sp1hCDtIugh+EWl8s0opDBS tqJA==