Re: Éric Vyncke's No Objection on draft-ietf-rtgwg-enterprise-pa-multihoming-08: (with COMMENT)

Jen Linkova <furry13@gmail.com> Mon, 01 July 2019 15:09 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=mTRIUDDMpJHzl7yu8Ju0M37viRWUkIN0BLjDptKN2YA=; b=ECUgmzNL9XsVA7q5KojB4Ow0vZaZUuJqHDocDjugbDseXm2dp0QqEKpI1MDM/KcFX3 KxDNYglu0McjYW+wiKoe8KKz2dyjPAoEYbJ1ENpEKWrZtiOcs5pJdsaj7jUfNRKKBwbH TmqsAW7fiYI4mFjnRsMiu8F7473Zuc+OgZmWAdLPZa4BzLLV7y5k+PPhAVbabsHMW33w nh9fosD+FqZkPKl0GRpsFG94vTqsq0KvttahtgPJGcQHBl1mHK1miJ0Fa/cogvEM8Di9 uVxxGJJ3p9P8kUOjbwEtvF3ldua+eN3J+ujg33sTwwUCehbPwzpfhLFS26Jd/PsOjno4 /dlA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=mTRIUDDMpJHzl7yu8Ju0M37viRWUkIN0BLjDptKN2YA=; b=dakoUVL5D4uk33Cb3qlChG3OJm3PIgYBa8GXBGVwsop5Ir4ff1cqutDP+OGR/iGYUo YW4i+U95G57bKW4WyfstCpBFJd6gU6hfLfre88r1ij80I5dqZu4dhJmdnQMC7vQUWPnn w50GeIZ2THDJY0OLoEmSYasCqhJkXNcWVSLOXz+FD86/4EegukpFVGh1Rw71mOEsZlZP pUOGFea4Zozb02nLEByMyTJpIMJbmKA7jCadkIiLULIqwrZE4sXXGlRDy5uXACjccEx0 Fz5EZvGq7hUcNeG7en+4dDdv51/wYwL2bhpDTeA1tCKr9aofN/nG168aUrxJia6vbkI2 tv5Q==