Re: [Rucus] Operator-assisted SPIT filtering (was Re: SPIT from operator)

Pars Mutaf <pars.mutaf@gmail.com> Thu, 09 July 2009 12:00 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=k7Avw3hiT1mnwWutVq4RPOYaI98w/YBSm3OOXVAOCPY=; b=JlErPxd/zrS/HdZJxtAMsam6qyNfGjmdksiOw+POVHk6OZbml8q9qHpkwzA0gZFWAY ggl0eFKeGRL/EpuHOPHOBm3c3iHGE6Ssnl3QZav1BB7loa3Y742vOeUamane7qCUunVc H8gJ534gZyI+0XmPzOCN2ahfB3HweSnt39GJk=