Re: [Rum] draft-ietf-rum-rue-02.txt: Configuration

Brian Rosen <br@brianrosen.net> Tue, 18 February 2020 00:12 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=brianrosen-net.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=FDNCpIghTlMXxatT33vwDmZaqVFhQNJej/a2egnceMo=; b=kNT+0Dqj5PBwMcSnyvC4SWgK91vSo7zFKrsrEI96Yu+iB6Y6G1di+q/V8BltVhBDb5 34lou7lTRqzMsrOJnpUyTRY8lw2I66WKAItmzlHCEU6lvhauZ7kZ70TS6/3d67kdTKLw 3s2FAVIHcfiuz8m42p4ATc1ImXZo5psAuezEH3YefAz53MHqFRRPq89gax0ybjS+a5+o TxmSwk8x1bvghCQqXokBcSAIxvf32wkTbTIjuPMBq1Sl7f7Fm7JMdhI8ryx3beuluU/c p2wO4434HAeLiK5ftO6lrW9KFUKfXxXC5h+DNLwIoU52N+vtShOmQjdxEAk86hePGXoZ 9vAA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=FDNCpIghTlMXxatT33vwDmZaqVFhQNJej/a2egnceMo=; b=CKDftDhFz9Q4REwNqTP6DsSyNy3PPeI9D4jOESnHYOpk78mqyd1FFybxTH+26pYc0p exjkudsF+uMGHC+aZwNS19lIYkmX2iNc2hosc+5upFUU4D1XBeP30Pn6k5ApQJA9j6vt CHepWoIF69UDXraMgok4d9uyKRTImJII4rcL51lj0ZhKf5QcX9+EPA04WVR2rPQPMWMo PVsRQJOHisWexO6Y/wqgaaDXCbioQZZ4n1YqRn/Nfgf/1TlXiJcOKQtWOpkljrPY2z4h GxAwKRHxZMMfnMOgZ6BmS2qrtuR1W5GVfDd1Z/wY3hXY5cfouJVHTCQjZ0udCSI8PKLM my/g==