Re: [Rum] Martin Duke's Discuss on draft-ietf-rum-rue-09: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

Martin Duke <martin.h.duke@gmail.com> Wed, 05 January 2022 00:06 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=qsGNwlNZ7ispLP8AImfowIA36m7ZtVyVwv9K7DNQKcM=; b=XjJi8tuTnghAEpUQWa0OFk1NqVDAvjLkbCc9L7E6Yw5yHXBkr7bvOxu+IwAWtvH9IL gbBz9bGzoFBWV2VCjUaPukWUyzbrAkzI3wcNEQBlFqnCp1rUT6GKq91SBwXi368K6KIU kONIVTgBg8U/8gmM9dYr1Je+pFYpQzYKr6fZLZWd45J+5jisYxG7i72Bq4LDXddJhlLT U4VsX2gyR/YW/gjAIfJd5uS5QFJ7zYCYAvDqTfW41idj02Ia3/Enzw4SsqlhtTDIiuMH xfJoRl9WlJxn/h5QC6WUM0ED/TRle54bV7zG4FWJXd8mFZ1nVbItQ4gqxMaoavli3L37 XwHQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=qsGNwlNZ7ispLP8AImfowIA36m7ZtVyVwv9K7DNQKcM=; b=zWNUqDTo+DT26L55ehqW5TWq0yIrXErTmnYkpxQNL4BoEgpXa7nvQ3U196Xyed7O1l HRKRjIV2sPqIUUV1FfwNLoDx/I8sil+aGtq5pQ8WN9pZ+NW4PnhwHlN4+VGOZv7V5D9n tp3HSfrLNmXT9d8y8H/LlLpefBfzGzOrw+xBB+CIYDCwWIIpG3rKh4ViPqDyfbBLbtuG YvmDpJC7Jwx8X8k0rX7EwTHTPb9LtkDcndqdijzmkoUk4eJ9LzoRy81+o3lOktPpP1AD nkkjcAd2oySddgbi98fvlyZ2eQr2Rlbug2AOpSoyp50+YoWRtzzPCA5YcHI5SnkhipS6 x/ig==