Re: [Rum] Media security

Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu> Tue, 01 October 2019 20:14 UTC

To: rum@ietf.org
References: <8FB5F5A0-E3FE-40F8-A6D0-35D9002C6770@brianrosen.net> <85828597-D024-4E7E-8876-F1C4753E6B7D@edvina.net> <64B406DC-4171-41EB-9171-A2AF7B78B409@brianrosen.net> <a3d82911-8d07-16a3-780b-0592e48e37bd@alum.mit.edu> <69F15B2A-0158-4D23-B090-642497E3BDC7@brianrosen.net> <fa8e7a65-d818-58eb-a432-f8a57ed6af95@nostrum.com> <3fdefa0c-3a64-3445-8ceb-d293fe4b4831@alum.mit.edu> <60DFA478-5042-41FD-87CD-DD2154D6B1E6@brianrosen.net> <C4670F1F-4AEC-45BE-9898-06FF2E28A6A9@standardstrack.com> <1fed09ae-8a03-2d82-3784-c4b47095cff0@alum.mit.edu> <1567413580412.20641@purple.us> <53694d4e-5d50-6848-d631-7367dd407793@alum.mit.edu> <4870F224-EB7F-4E58-99AD-19D5449E745F@brianrosen.net> <62dcb70c-dbb9-63d9-0470-3149fc67bca3@omnitor.se> <D7293188-DC0C-40A8-9514-308566342170@brianrosen.net> <158541eb-e6c9-0989-9ea5-e2093d813c3e@alum.mit.edu>