Re: [saag] Input for conflict review of draft-secure-cookie-session-protocol

Barry Leiba <barryleiba@computer.org> Fri, 09 November 2012 13:41 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date :x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=7rFiIiL2f4rtE2q6Fl/BNPc7XbklZ5YMUXlQiHvpfBI=; b=PpxBWx+h9F/PMtrDgk3EFFfHnG7lUIq8vw4MyoOvioioiK6tg27DrwSnGCHjhhVaiL NeiV71Zr3KfujUFTjstuMaJpxAp8VHoXR72UfC6mdy0/p1kJ2AzefTGsJ7uAZKdiQedP 7cGHWIcKaDeXl8Gg9eIz1y1/Ct6FyhRNzAyqhu+7bmq2vRjnYYUVUIVns4fCBBheSStF CGOo6mIXkCzZkmJ5p62fl3QjP2EsSvBlmbSrTmmL+WZ7m7e0yR8xOnPUmk9TUEsgHCUz 6teYuX0MBBuLn6oQPkXJmm8ON46cVPmkMU2dDPfFIeEaEL3bS20IquiGxAjNdwRu3uRC iXJA==