Re: [saag] should we revise rfc 3365?

Stephen Farrell <stephen.farrell@cs.tcd.ie> Tue, 29 May 2012 15:50 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cs.tcd.ie; h= content-transfer-encoding:content-type:in-reply-to:references :subject:mime-version:user-agent:from:date:message-id:received :received:x-virus-scanned; s=cs; t=1338306652; bh=byqSDoBbuGO011 OCRuWhUx1m6KSMFc5Jw1oyFtg+VU8=; b=yrjBKXpy781qbHE3GUNp+FCAvzVB+L GtPA6iw1ZAcCzvSedZdMD/U8NZu8OlxvDIZAAOqEWuAxSuMrb8lNXYGQ/82YhNFF ZW9dKrkx+kH/BmKTzUQu5OCfDcf6ZAo6cEfZW+m+UIhBtm7U8n16oyv68qbOWMhv +8WAP3o1v71rff84NQvZetaZc5cxiv5yx45yxfsmSMQLEsUh+IxzzP5P11BKFV52 25y9bTYMrD42hTIhncvO8gh+/XZ0U7u8E78YmxPDktLDcq4WvPy4gIHpSFVFx1in Gd6q5WdwgV9zV4qzuM9aqZ5DyDYAx1YFl8ar8p6GgwKC4GpogMIk7XHg==