Re: [saag] The Mathematical Mesh

Phillip Hallam-Baker <phill@hallambaker.com> Thu, 25 April 2019 21:12 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=VHX+0lPDmVg+sXjWF/BgwByYc3WQw+RO3k6xAS5I99c=; b=B/lP7a7ppVZO7nfLsnuobQvEme5xSvXQuEC1H+Yyb3+SicACOML0ACB45ZuwAEZfN8 AZGVA2kWT0LNJ6HroUMu8g2OkV66PavEKgYCmBBSrBlt3d+CpUMj5EWVvgfohXRfS/08 PxA5lDfBFYTf97Qilmrq4cstNcf1qLHiz4HUtydeB7MnU6b/yb11wrftxHVxgdnIkI0W 4vf1uNopUCJiavlHDYNGmaurpMt0m6g9G1LCndKEJSLNmRZPljpLkX4VrclfSKjJTI0C Cut7QdmvE8eSHgXFCP/1G/aSeh1KNfxtBCZflcb3bBn1QQ46c1FXcfHUdE+aY6b4Um4Z PBXA==