Re: [saag] PKIX report

"Hallam-Baker, Phillip" <pbaker@verisign.com> Tue, 24 March 2009 23:49 UTC

Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2009 16:48:18 -0700
From: "Hallam-Baker, Phillip" <pbaker@verisign.com>
To: Stephen Kent <kent@bbn.com>, saag@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [saag] PKIX report

I dispute the assertion that a new protocol or port # might be required for OCSP. The protocol is adequately extendable.

What I put in the slides was what I felt that the group had already agreed to. Since this was the first occasion where the issues had been raised, I was not proposing a solution. If it is agreed that there is a problem, there is a simple solution.