Re: [saag] IETF 93 Agenda Request - Key Discovery

Phillip Hallam-Baker <phill@hallambaker.com> Fri, 17 July 2015 02:14 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject :from:to:content-type; bh=dfz07Ne2UYAihGHbjHG2LT4PJ7B/3CByPIfamTpMdPI=; b=ZBSS8rBY2B2zanGKVF0Jq6YpcudkEaRRsHifDFHGQiNmthfbE5t6sdp96iEuOFvgT3 VKch+pqghfc3flrKNypgZ3jiIe1kqv1dN71eRfji6BSNnKbVBdkTYDrmbIclkD6PUe17 iDAx5K36TSgU6oeNknz6XFPRSxaeFSB4bGgLjsgybiagsq5M0HjaehKRzubY8bOWyC00 qG3+Qo486wBmOWTcVjG8cmtqJh9OefVgDTqVjuDfR/vebAQfmzeQoj8As7AU57xABYuV Epev7wsLMztPuLGXzq7xVsgL2eKUQY1JX7wTYs/pX/tDGEkOtspsiuYR/JUVeaO3aTac vGoA==