Re: [saag] Input for conflict review of draft-secure-cookie-session-protocol

Thomas Fossati <tho@koanlogic.com> Tue, 23 October 2012 07:52 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:x-originating-ip:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type:x-gm-message-state; bh=vIq3CbHh8LKVnhmTk3meybe7F2pbblN2QANTdZbTIYo=; b=lRm17OQ887gxcy7i8EKQ3F62WCJLPChZc8Z5RJ51yVZV/Agn582txZs+PYfmSqZE05 isEG0v0W9dv5MMS0sYaRU8dyz2vW4sZgupnJoCzs6KrlFe0TnqvnUFpCSumqsnYsYfM0 aEa/uYGaUU6izgNANYDhiWskZDZ/QeCHqEi7dLI8mwo/DGIzYayAp3G4chNkNjXGDCvp Pm7NgKJg8FmaKilyVak5nRPlEgxB9qxSn4sJto4tUT5sZVeVX++ciHorqD68V+Mxu3D5 Tl7nl8VNlleU6M3n1O+0WA8s6YXKvp9UnYZ7oIw+wQTKgvijOosQsLojeuuyXkJrcl4s NLgw==