Re: [saag] AD review of draft-iab-crypto-alg-agility-06

Kathleen Moriarty <kathleen.moriarty.ietf@gmail.com> Mon, 24 August 2015 20:31 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; bh=N4jz8E2mQl0UazD1N/GqFMJqcHwxWUNuwl4N0Yzfkv0=; b=wmxNS0TDwjA2UvmKxx9HrtpL4FaJCFTifN2c4RMCWTzlSSTgk6u7mOhZKXj+x3VDQD tE9PPxNDT1KgQKV4j30sS1DWzXgyDENml4cZia2oeyRTgtn+pG9j+9Uv/yJzL+M/LQuL 9d+tB2sCLWlrr6QfilC+2nLzvMry/FwOKCuFXVRLLZXlnmeybhhSaOTmCBVzyZ2az8aR HhU63+j1N0BrfN8zUaHapiHHz1lO+y0lVnq/wmnymAKHKQkN6wGXIi0nTNYjZEvzJcZB VgdYa1OwrMGhok+dBDgQoyrjsF1ZAe9IgkzqPanrf8IViFu3NvVWtk4c4QmxJCBEMHnJ TKbg==