Re: [saag] Input for conflict review of draft-secure-cookie-session-protocol

Thomas Fossati <tho@koanlogic.com> Mon, 22 October 2012 17:44 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:x-originating-ip:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type:x-gm-message-state; bh=S7/Zx4SIyrMNd06uCaBIJife9uzf0YeIdpi34ecCiMw=; b=XmKcnZ9a/Slts1KZiPLGezPm8n6+2gXwK1E4gRHF0m2ziPNTy2uABfmg21jRJsl7rc Hj9eeoiVyTq8LKiNBnjqXRUs4Cj7H+tHEXtCWiMU9HkvHOilw3dBjj4A7ZyAphOzH+va CeqUqDS4sHUQ4+2mrHVAdvuv2jNIJ+q+xhcrOMUg4YSdQ18cyzG4oPg4a65r/pZkfwih 2aP5lfojLa57AByLvYjEAOMUL2iEcr51444qUolQdEZOEarnt+Mj25w/er3G8lZfcaTQ hMk/YUFcrf8lAD6Nqe1eV0pdPWGbLqzljHD3cKGSTEnWlDvls327IeJa097MTF3hZQpr V50g==