Re: [saag] Comments on draft-ietf-tsvwg-transport-encrypt-08.txt

Bernard Aboba <bernard.aboba@gmail.com> Mon, 04 November 2019 00:11 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=content-transfer-encoding:from:mime-version:subject:date:message-id :references:cc:in-reply-to:to; bh=DAJrgJj97UAuRy0BrXrbkUCMHEv2vEM2ESMy+thaoHM=; b=ZYVb2GY9EpvJN4qMOacG7pTTNTSKC0qdlpOt39UHu1GjJMIpgzPbrYnh0nX3QBgerg HOBcZ7VskyLMEIbD4qMEpZmINwPvuGAVbliTxofxPUhjpfC0bxzgpwJPLtn2WMONZiDv nvZESXY1RU7ssWcwNXn43Yl1zjrJSePLS/MxkRCbYOR5Dp//pyWpoRxcRNbhf35v9QyD z/wJ2/DdHJ/LlPRrflSd3AU0PHrW6285oz4hr3ixqpm/zEO6Ym9xaDv5dYIQ0lyoG6Rr v7wX+ulrMyhiSWL0zMrVMZe0hAXfriti56zp2qUkfY5b6XXqKcKROWW7fo+a3PKWLY0w +REg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:content-transfer-encoding:from:mime-version :subject:date:message-id:references:cc:in-reply-to:to; bh=DAJrgJj97UAuRy0BrXrbkUCMHEv2vEM2ESMy+thaoHM=; b=Kq2ysv/n5GXU3egpv52uCBfb4YBwCDN73C0Fz36Rf4vBnvg0w7U8GKSl1ZrU502lAZ YECbso0DFAdeFswTOOgNuDtxtApJS5VTPdR1jam6RyqLa+WO2BuNVAUQ0W095mVmDETB wxg7rEMsW75n18mAJoekLcoglLBovksSFGBhw5PoJn+DRqbfE89Gis1WP5sSadF70Qed u8dkcni9udeF583CaU6cqWtvEeoA5k6+TPNNd5GhIqrbTldI04Iz+Lwy/26QFjOmAMFX FALhs1WhvaX0evt11Q2uD3ijZRHGZ0q5HxGUfCnwPaN+PqciTqsgvYVTMf3apjdT3vVw FqcQ==