[saag] should we revise rfc 3365?

Stephen Farrell <stephen.farrell@cs.tcd.ie> Wed, 23 May 2012 22:53 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cs.tcd.ie; h= content-transfer-encoding:content-type:subject:mime-version :user-agent:from:date:message-id:received:received: x-virus-scanned; s=cs; t=1337813625; bh=Nz0Zl8GbOw75oe630C2pURM+ BjnbbcG9ARM86OZoqFc=; b=6XcseFiir0dv3fUz5GmgParvA/IgmiQKJlNqnQrG UANBiKHfQ6zb9yocahtzhZ+1jE/TWKERj6x3KWLoGaXsp3p8iQuikzx6FH47l62o VubrcRl+iwOwfNixQVpbol+cACrbR1hD1myfDL8dn/L/qxXoYbvP/+AkDfIqAZ/b ugoulj6zgt2AMT/3R9kkvC/UtQ6wV4HKI+zjILEJPZTR9YIwwLy+cLap+SKj/6s5 4QeCUoiu6N2nJ2JdAlcpvcrOh1nfMLuep80NerZHQSn8MjNsMArCXWMlMfrYBfGf ykgSvvH9R/VBCcxY24eX8C8ItT3QEnucja+WRK7pZmtRFA==