[saag] draft-moore-smtp-addrquery-01 (was: IETF 93 Agenda Request - Key Discovery)

Keith Moore <moore@network-heretics.com> Fri, 24 July 2015 20:40 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d= messagingengine.com; h=content-transfer-encoding:content-type :date:from:message-id:mime-version:subject:to:x-sasl-enc :x-sasl-enc; s=smtpout; bh=hGMPM/jyTAXYhGQsTAV/y3ggH1k=; b=K8eHN 8BIvKTlIUUSWIgY+qALkviR7wTCVEziU2g/XpiWfGe85yxlbQPV70xWsIiAbpebu Tb0pFRew6zXIT+3T6pVstdg+zaIm3FaoSp/ZJ9SeZbIUy8CMxEnIxCcwH3/A9twX d/ki59q1p+Ej7lWRGa1ExvsIAqZ5pdwXGoBoNU=