Re: [saag] [tsvwg] Comments on draft-ietf-tsvwg-transport-encrypt-08.txt

Tom Herbert <tom@herbertland.com> Mon, 04 November 2019 18:34 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=herbertland-com.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=xZOp6dkrLqeNUuUJxc1F5y/4QXrTINhSYiWOLsB/zf4=; b=yK5NrsmO/G4rKx0duMXevJbRR3oE0ba/YzAY+o/ieQ4klglq6FhjagS/YMHEFYKfCL tz2kfeCNwbgeRopUoF1FHwj4guBJ50F2B+eYsuAwCXGmI8KXs1YquM+AG3QIh3TpAFSZ Z7HXUNN1Gr6kW2+hp2Qo9u1z1eqArtA6o6rncjSDTLoFNZXCeWNmFsXWQrGvq8oNEx3t hMETopCtCUQu8EYDkZKC+g5hMgtf4tx5tJ5IFk4NPav3vEiOI7SPluGrbSnqiWvCoIXg q2/BUiWc63nyVKF+jH4v0PYWYnk3DKi/TDYbHQNPOTGhUCX/Iu8s18sSXd5R3J3RJldQ 0Svg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=xZOp6dkrLqeNUuUJxc1F5y/4QXrTINhSYiWOLsB/zf4=; b=jvVNfROmrEZUC5kkiBELPADacDCjFzBYDo/qJIOeqofjfn3zTtWr0ZLFyi1sewrdnn Okw8A18hn641tMP27MYyv86fr82MDK1zXUFcgoUe8FU9+1OaRhhGPf5bMpqiB2B0FdR4 vuaLN1mgu1AoMUwIfYpdqNNlKPpweQi7j9LSH3Yz06bPSEr52NeKq/91BaGKYR+XT+8f vDJmR1WyQtBS6fFPJHujGeoYvqStAnenJmiISeiI4JGw7s3Oj7GvKtTxuOCG9UlJyf/O 7ygjKXMKlR8FnCotoOT/UG6/8v5aFKQHghnDW/FW8Ze/+Ww6cqMeQrcSoun+tIi4ltLW nDOQ==
References: <CABcZeBPajzuEdw8=M1g1i-TAniJ9O+H5dEMxv8c6N3tD=7mSvw@mail.gmail.com> <CALx6S35bSAa_zq=HsF-3e9qC-vRNFRu6dn+O4ak4Hi+c=Tmz5A@mail.gmail.com> <79E407F2-13D8-4F64-9A42-ED6BF6141DE9@ericsson.com> <CABcZeBPfT=B+fOXAkPuoEQQHAtJrefXSgnjOpPC7-4zC_myRsA@mail.gmail.com> <D36061F0-F872-4054-ACF0-C9A88FCEC572@ericsson.com> <2d3c909f-b21c-3916-1eb9-db6de5c661e3@huitema.net> <5DC063F2.8040502@erg.abdn.ac.uk>