[saag] Input for conflict review of draft-secure-cookie-session-protocol

Thomas Fossati <tho@koanlogic.com> Fri, 19 October 2012 14:32 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:x-originating-ip:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:content-type:x-gm-message-state; bh=YS3Q0raSVNjqBALc3I4NgEwtxMH7nce3VqOQ1VOcdMw=; b=gVsqf1Y5d0WY2pTbjbcJeRDqK6HT8rmDpg8wr8XutzRJo2HPbp3YacVdZcCh2X4ktY nr6CCEEiwps+R9VpVJNXcReRJuEzFeXS8H3bwYsOku9EI9WNOmE2P0VOupnkmdo1k4vT gemCkujJwAdTCrGCBrb0RM2PIe66pLKikS6Uwjcscs9/Zjeo6RYv7yNwwdt+mHEZJLGr UFD+6mFXLIWHETMLUiRGdX11eYkdTodVfZdqYaBqkcUWPd0udId/ScPp9oPQ+e3qkKLr tNw1svyYLuLOwext9aUByrVACKU3FHWyn+qXfbzYmCZ92l1CAHuQEq5Nxb+T+8fmlG3m HLgA==