Re: [sacm] SACM Architecture Draft

Bill Munyan <bill.munyan.ietf@gmail.com> Tue, 19 February 2019 14:54 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=saCK+Hlz3Znj8Y+R79suib+nJKGaEiultqYCyipZW8c=; b=GQZJGI9lSyE540wHH7idCmnzEmphP8MWyRrGK4ue9cRNasAmhDZ2zrnXNFzQ4ups38 2ljAo7dggW2FA2HpcF8LR/MinSxSfcp5bb9MN8FESJJGH/NRqglxTXJ4y3lS5R9A7gia lBoIn9zDujWX2htwExgmvz/92Gmk9zSiw6ewea7m9tL91SA0UG31zvHbkyDV3B4siB0e CudI3XY+h/wf14zSmTrSJg/P3arffPfFqFgfeoM0ekH89OqBKIWF1lEc3Qsjgdwv5LZ1 i3rU1+RWsrZEED/GR0xCP8OzmlXXYq+wk4TBZtmr/6HKQr4TbiWAmIQu1zVvRUPev+1q 8lRw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=saCK+Hlz3Znj8Y+R79suib+nJKGaEiultqYCyipZW8c=; b=Jf5TmRZcpjwdQMQW+GKmXM6calV3yjVi8UUP+YqgACsWAsmKxupTe2kn0Tr5xbqS6L cC3z3uad6ZzXfmTQqkeRoNsAL9ZuWwgqOaEO/2+CieqN+P+AUkyft9eCv+/3OFo9syC3 Eu7pDC+fxTRTx5CxrABJvd89a1ZEyY3yISPKavQbbyCkpQLvI1YDJtpct+dyNKssnWwg JnRc2HfPEjkxSoCVXWlhL+FntfW3TmEB0N3mtpKkCIIGGyAjyQlWSBT+p/T3egCGTvWk mP1H20mwDKtMwH0Ohr+iKT6WQdd6fhmhC/1HSqetWmk0IL8EQXhiA/a5OhM0wLIWzBGa oANw==