Re: [sacm] ROLIE Software Descriptor Review

Jessica Fitzgerald-McKay <jmfmckay@gmail.com> Fri, 29 March 2019 08:30 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=FYOTcOd8j+2Jk4PDV4srSYlQ2j3nGWY2idfoMEpXoRc=; b=uQQu+Z2bk5+jJdSaIe0mxaBytZSWQeev61PgB8DyzDcb93FPb26FwuK/UvnaOjQ8tk UviFVvhFZn70qyKKeqgkCKrcMYunXDnwnyWON8+KWVT8LUQz2dvsBbzV3wwrvngIAEOE TqJnW9qhP7znPIbeJ/1BX3QW+DKgSLQB2pH/Pl0V/K1Ad35QiBNx5VPG+Hubt6aMJ7BI jeuC1Ab1QmZe4XumMoj7Aln1Id+vShNPBCZE33vaI+JU8XVNwXe85cHtoCwM02byrY9K h9NG87i1JEz5ojRm2mb0ziwhp/7V8rl+lhC6RFE0C+46iH348OMub2JXc16zww5kdNPH JIug==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=FYOTcOd8j+2Jk4PDV4srSYlQ2j3nGWY2idfoMEpXoRc=; b=FkiM+8BGJsHST/QrWdUh41RVHxfmNY+qqUnNtl+smECp6/BxzQhLyhHEQtUPDAUcG0 7vBip3DVVItrOMoCRK5gyWNgvIMfqNS1Nt/N7QXKJ02G6lLK4UMayjfIylWmLSEhUpsQ iEuMPP1gAnnMfJEE3hhTiafNzk7J7KablGw/LNWM4eTlo+HRxC3hCnEpO3gHZYibwxr3 5twz5jv8n5WrpZetQdxfjEgFKJY97CzyI1m/qF/rR0aHwuG5b6m2xUZYxoVgbiHPs75/ ZVNNJAx70yfAHSJC09cqaSNnPeYDk9bsF2c+4N5nR+b5sGFY8U6yyRO7NAsg3txsTpgm eveg==