Re: [sacm] ECP Architecture Diagram Feedback

Sherif Mansour <cherifmansour@gmail.com> Tue, 10 April 2018 15:40 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=4bQ6y0Ml/wB0yLtyNyLKxNtD5mWWBohnJDSBuXSBvYA=; b=gFqu33gj1o5FSBrRYizFgFC8+lda7+SeG1pyBSezt6P5zY152OLuGkHMxMygqkrJ/G hoYm7JbESmoxSbE3bNSPVDz4NNf84B9ZnWPsVPHS+N+C9E/ZoE8DBaaruGWaG0xsQC4I /0r8HWG8hH1yk7W2oMtYouLJDv+e3Gfhhq8B8cNwF7qVMQHV3vHMUmSpFG7ltBkBLk5S /SbkjkFTrWsTOyC5OXRubQ7LdP73HAZwXiU885sn4Oi6kRb4aMDV+pFpKh70WDAHKh9E aIX0TXgk5bdSBEhkO3JBUI8tYFuUb5MW7HfD0+vVMhP7w+srdPvPziQ8Nkedga8WFw1K NmUQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=4bQ6y0Ml/wB0yLtyNyLKxNtD5mWWBohnJDSBuXSBvYA=; b=YMstrY+yyZHU9zUH/xM3Y77U/n/gk5mIjW5GSNW4SBkPIM2RKr/2v1nSJQYymyFMzy 2jWl8PLwKbCeY9BGblPC8aQA+8NJEMVWpPQCoySRMuFQqDq3FQdK5ZS3u7WRiPvHp7R/ 4F67odAsCgXHDnnrvf3TS9PKBqR29VtjG3orqv/MfJZu0CjKZ9tdR8OPcJeQ+1aG80IT hZW2dLVH1fJC85SHoPjGji4ziG0BmbReNvpSlpB0x0zlvAaQjT0b9xxRDOHHL6XBkti6 t1tfcSWqUhL2z1caXVVYc396LpKMpxpIT17QjTRzo+lwJ+PSN/893x8sR+eV/SJ9V8Oe qgqQ==
References: <DM5PR0901MB2197070C2CF8BA9A4283251CA5A60@DM5PR0901MB2197.namprd09.prod.outlook.com> <D0D3E5A5-2D22-4B3A-AD3E-27386CC43887@gmail.com> <DM5PR0901MB2197CA6B3C285DD17A0D1C04A5A50@DM5PR0901MB2197.namprd09.prod.outlook.com> <CAOxmg6tbzQBpqubuxn5DPFe1mcB7gjhX3hr5g8A4hMoexyki-A@mail.gmail.com> <DM5PR0901MB21977263C87CA80E2D277750A5A40@DM5PR0901MB2197.namprd09.prod.outlook.com> <CAOxmg6s1GMnbZO2pzR2baNJ_MCPwqacdcjm+8yA5Tjkh0-+fNQ@mail.gmail.com> <DM5PR0901MB21971D0D935BD3A6BB1E7A42A5BF0@DM5PR0901MB2197.namprd09.prod.outlook.com> <CAOxmg6tsRNVdbDQbm0qmcY=6_WqE4vXtJeHM0oxok5BzAntvEA@mail.gmail.com> <4aba97cd-f2fd-2c0f-8b2d-53379a5c74c6@sit.fraunhofer.de> <CAOxmg6vLPvFRtZBCzb_79ezJz2iX2EE1upQtNafMGsANRQpd7w@mail.gmail.com> <46e44aad-7112-94a8-0b98-905a606ec38e@sit.fraunhofer.de> <CAOxmg6tDDeSJPRTh0siJoD832JidLtyP7bVXvUL9mTE=iJO9UA@mail.gmail.com> <1283219b-af55-984c-0d6e-a81e9dd0f2c1@sit.fraunhofer.de> <CAOxmg6tz7BxQwG+4Et91hSQL8x2PDsGS5aF7CQxvMa6MJziNuA@mail.gmail.com> <2F5BF86C-9D1C-4C53-BEDD-221A1068988D@sit.fraunhofer.de>