[sacm] ROLIE Software Descriptor Review

Jessica Fitzgerald-McKay <jmfmckay@gmail.com> Wed, 27 March 2019 15:13 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=Svglldc+U1kmjP7q93/ZvKd2dFvAQGIdvE3RXM87P5s=; b=OyQR+aggflTNwyJLaAxkH7eB9WcF0LqUu0O3hCMA87nsuO2+tPPcOzEOycTnRB9lvU wUdrwl9ebT/kkdObMMCBi2sPUamyeWOHmTgSw1DLgIKe3Mwu6bw18PjNWLK8QK1TKtzl NgrsZCcbRPw4vqOZyAcljQTAbiQ2zCG6uSQFNr0rLAr/U9rKlerVq/nGAwJTILWATa9T /l/NUaCEgSXaO4m4onGTzW8FFVLFl2/ICS17TSbF4lVCAKMop2HJy6SY5A98mkjrc154 qZV4LplSENDZBaIELWJX1Qq+88060+XaZ4HjRPsg+2b0B3Zl7omFcEpvjxRXauKrxLcn h8tg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=Svglldc+U1kmjP7q93/ZvKd2dFvAQGIdvE3RXM87P5s=; b=KyCLPkcq4jzrZlX/jiIiFDeVFUKRUf317l6khyoCDBgqBKjpQTjKVuKIa1Ff9Eie58 aCRibsrj13FJbc40gYbjTe1tdjEuFPaWfQtSX2jAdMhWYzHpMy5bhFOmx9WlF+l9NafN 6KBF8tTGLRbZ0zCrIm2XcjjxXyVKwoLEZnvldiSAPYSDnA+wyEXxnGvbu09qP4qUEUPj Iq5QycygkDpMXyF05wTrQ4nMEWFNmqaDE16BAcmvwnopcjou+C8ykBMW36gX01K6UqiD seHjiTUek5AwN/BsafXdJkTqRKD2BRDwF3s5gfZ78K6DJnH2rsQjQtlnNsZ/vcDkCU0c EXqQ==