Re: [sacm] AD review of draft-ietf-sacm-epcp-01

Jessica Fitzgerald-McKay <jmfmckay@gmail.com> Mon, 05 October 2020 15:57 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=TxE3Rj62ALzgaA0qfYXL8gNbhCXbadjY9ww+RN7Y37Y=; b=RgtCc0KUmYahs+TSbEhDPkjkV5636TrwgZOZWrrhNNmCYGpbCW9aylLLG+r1Wdcpa+ TkFY5tWzCPk15VYMnU4irzk9yEQwcI4xGN/84zocTOmz2QmWKtuNiWXCGcgOWOx7tU0p qg412Qsi+dk0d6SKWMs+HwvOqT4dcGDWSTGQb/MOD4LaKlQwg3wD4IZHrgKHJ3McxpEL EjqlCilamv3p5nlLEa70SNtrCr0OX6Q+oTDnsQygw33mMIOzmNcficY391k9WBaWARnb IFuHzqR6RGKJqkEtkdRS+XKga+lX9V7vVdeww4KCImuGu9ipQGhK3gQwSBim/V/pb0PV 4jGA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=TxE3Rj62ALzgaA0qfYXL8gNbhCXbadjY9ww+RN7Y37Y=; b=LuCmFOlQJ5YESBRgUKEf7cRxfqAVmo3li19Th/2c/1Q7HHyx/NNl8KYUGbbXQRrm6r WS+tnFMq5PBnz/pP9zUESoCkfsRiGP8hvpmei0rJTe95KEoiZ36in+UMNJ48W3SdNtgJ l8Tygeir+sn2FrnPoEFxKb13cSwwsCps4f7FIRB66EIgh4Mj1LHWfH141VRH1v5DIpZI lPBBN1h7wXiz01OVC+eowaw7j48jhyRwnjX4tZpKBnHmc7cnCJRBvm5Iqtzo3BTT5LQo 3BL9N9ypc28oRAzALU/Gw5FfXBM/A9xJoLVZent8Elx8Zj2KFvxeoiPG2NLm27mLxj54 UzXg==