Re: [sacm] SACM Architecture Draft

Shawn Wells <shawn@redhat.com> Wed, 20 February 2019 16:44 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:subject:to:cc:references:from:message-id:date :user-agent:mime-version:in-reply-to:content-language; bh=aguHiBH0xkxwOskLVm0IZFXLE+3EvAgXi3nS7aU5anQ=; b=RENtNeNF6XTdLOTwrRUJPRIuaLOSAeJqoPef2VGYckW6SufzfAWojPAHEGUJ5dwbkd y+EEB0q3473v3qE1dD4Tubkl7utj00umMOIcjfQNxc7XL7yWNILw2nRmPu2U1okTqHau s3s1fdPaUMnRdylo2jHbZPNmaZIpwjiat2tjJd54j2MlwV6pqBGArqQUK2H07128pL2g 2AIulX35laf2Ibn1ppxoXZ9QyXg/c6FLCn5Q+QE7vthLFod5GZeijdI6wbMwkH6rAcnY Q5tpi1UcHZEsTHyhqfAMPlMgOIf/zx/fIpiFjN/yrTTaP979krbimfjz6BYc+D+wQynJ 2N0A==