Re: [sacm] ECP Architecture Diagram Feedback

Adam Montville <adam.w.montville@gmail.com> Tue, 24 April 2018 19:01 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=from:message-id:mime-version:subject:date:in-reply-to:cc:to :references; bh=R489qFFBte1YBPPu0rD3wrJQc0S1eHA3acLbraC4cjc=; b=pZERL23oLO1F5FORn7m0R+QMhFYLMg84fiQFkhaFosRqbzJJ58kaa83hkpCdjaAjdR eJDqC18PnhmZJOyhyLhPOI82cfT8BsRtED+Ph4jk61dJW1ozys6PEftoZSuMPfffs7ur AHEYbj6IpGGmP6GujxSRoG83nZP4V3a9lRMI3SzITzM0EWqDBC4EnOYXWdTQo45ID+ln Nt/nTAxz5pW8Dg5stqmn2vTl9M3CxyEe+zpSmpG1bUdwRmp3gQ4QhmVA7TSXiplftxIx MuaI4/Pt5etZeNMdzK3lF1F54UO5SfLSK3RTGvWHtGYd/7UbW1N9xYS8plq39/PSFjnq Y0uA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:from:message-id:mime-version:subject:date :in-reply-to:cc:to:references; bh=R489qFFBte1YBPPu0rD3wrJQc0S1eHA3acLbraC4cjc=; b=TOrls03NpNExh4RRhV2jxAEr1NVMvDTrLfh8GWHeax2WK/7LTO0FdIdjseJ6YzUbh+ hNQpqiAxB/erGTtDLtI+GgkZ07AMcEqKaUxRhrU+2Cu7ur21m8rxc8oq1mkKnlLUxaJk hNXUDGrfykcdwlmZPuZWvJParHQZE/0CZZLXk+BCMWo2ArGSp2HP6uzitC3n9wO/+yaW XNlXm65AYtC/99lO4X+379ehWryjoH7ZnRBN4V4stZPAmPzSGHKsRkLCyZTgtDJnOb1L Ayf7Txrkek4ltyGzAvucJ5VSPYh0Gpb+f2ZlOORufI2UYXNHrv611m9iGZXdYxsJfYGO Mb+Q==