Re: [sacm] ECP question

Kathleen Moriarty <kathleen.moriarty.ietf@gmail.com> Fri, 26 April 2019 14:06 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=CEFPj8Z4KxaQeVDxVIvqpLYFy1PDyHxIrmzcgxaDhNc=; b=UaWBxmHH5n6iRBpHYT0RuRTuOaFd8FHoXQetK8yVwIILME4szrpqQ107wNmAq1otng 7L7cyFbBMOFUpRv2Faiov6hunA1RNmcbUt0+cVyn0sCzt5gPJIPou5kgtVWgjKPh+xtx daiUeHK6tXEnE3qopUsR/AWvNCLyPZtzc4mlH3GfltyQWeTOhRJuCGmw+HusJqsSIoWH B/7+bXqHZY1fxa9424ZGTYGZacSB5ehE6+A7wGLbbcK+G1dlE8G0eZcHwIqacEZZGslA 1swkWdjAFfl4DlQ1BjyHwFTh9tqmrE3ap4HgiUPcNrd2Unh4bIt8XOfQLJGdSkrKxyNu IK8Q==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=CEFPj8Z4KxaQeVDxVIvqpLYFy1PDyHxIrmzcgxaDhNc=; b=e13HyE3WSzu8PHM1b4WuQLgzfVwJRo9U8E+p8w3r4V/K+spP+3mF3NUX9qArhbDE+3 rrEXEB2pFGCMjugDLJRKCIvLaUEhfXd8287o3rVpAezpVThGHzIIn41+lfhe7U0VCBgo dUJsPByyZh5I0y3vieFwXpikoRgN1LVM7bh6CdQTUgbWUT4//twC0Hkrbmf7zXxnrnow rsXqYvlZoOOYb/DtmYj+8ngIuA1bcT43EUiizJu5WEx/Wru/2SrWWZkEvlyxyuOjyGB4 iUyHYstCHNfFNVhzcByRC9JVgQIwv38anjRRGOyWKwMGKoTEcEt1AcOSRFBLVN0/xB83 QWOg==