Re: [sacm] Review Request: Endpoint Posture Collection Profile

Adam Montville <adam.w.montville@gmail.com> Fri, 11 January 2019 22:16 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=from:mime-version:subject:date:references:to:in-reply-to:message-id; bh=0FaAVsFWsskS5AgmXJcTUai57ZYKypAVsKkx13uKUKE=; b=kC+uGEhp9yhvxlamC3dYI/9Ra+iSWWOrdXTLPf+ncjHVSptA+UIyOmhQXV6eq1BOtM OJSZkw+yds9ZvZu/yooKo5fSunvbdA+mqaToeL22J4lQ7xv/1f59Xfp803KoHAtkGgqh YMh0VrmapmlnnGKYHc54WRAf7V8zNBzgIxhy+mnUqT5rNHNfC0R9o1GsaYrRLvk8iqfP jcoYXoYZ/UOz+8I7Ns7CpvfkciTuHqhbWsCscM4X+c7k1fWoJq9r2iVnKymETSM/3F/2 xBMxXQ0kUFO3Q6Tp1mUlfe0Jnj2cD6QSrlQ2KiJD5w0jRM7GfpV+LFvLOYp/2HjiJHrm isNw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:from:mime-version:subject:date:references:to :in-reply-to:message-id; bh=0FaAVsFWsskS5AgmXJcTUai57ZYKypAVsKkx13uKUKE=; b=ocPlBt6mHZrmrRsVF9imkH2baPjp+qayr8pSvnuJ9kWUo7ZFsMZz2MCLKeXbQKYH7v QQOzygTpsSgT7iTrTnvHTNyZ7LzJQIawa1CpKgsUrDQmbNsW6gDv0PTVuBZYk24Wexh4 e40ljn2pe/SfSMQAPGrZHmYJ8ibc/T6AQIbmcCukZhR31Y2mRYFavU2/FXx+WNwg11NC wxfZ4rqJp0WJJd7Cea2Wx47oQEbw9gIV72iW/Ax8hBzxJOLh9jhjsyvXIJFnm0f4xevg 6K84/j3JLekEaDoJUiwVS4k1GFjuWxdzZiltCRDwTfsi04Kc3Y4tAF59jgyLTyAWjFYp IOLg==