RE: [SAFE] FW: [OPS-AREA] FW: [tsv-area] BOF request underconsideration: SAFE

"Dan Wing" <dwing@cisco.com> Tue, 16 October 2007 16:29 UTC

From: Dan Wing <dwing@cisco.com>
To: 'Pekka Savola' <pekkas@netcore.fi>
Subject: RE: [SAFE] FW: [OPS-AREA] FW: [tsv-area] BOF request underconsideration: SAFE
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 09:29:09 -0700
DKIM-Signature: v=0.5; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=4642; t=1192552158; x=1193416158; c=relaxed/simple; s=sjdkim4002; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=dwing@cisco.com; z=From:=20=22Dan=20Wing=22=20<dwing@cisco.com> |Subject:=20RE=3A=20[SAFE]=20FW=3A=20[OPS-AREA]=20FW=3A=20[tsv-area]=20BO F=20request=20underconsideration=3A=20SAFE |Sender:=20; bh=Y86UGv40SL5Zss7gzRef8kGlx1NnkW7WwVFyU/dbGxU=; b=tSpBcxKYVTv7R9nfMcaRRdhuU9aQ/5lOfcKzNQSfcVA5zYb1zKKp5cKhZBLzyY8cqG+XBWLH 3xCtN7KweGEfSuDgVgC0ls7xQsVqwEwFxo3MPjfydoQf9Dg3tG35ZEFB;