Re: [salud] Gen-art LC review of draft-ietf-salud-alert-info-urns-12 and also Area Director's review

worley@ariadne.com (Dale R. Worley) Tue, 06 May 2014 18:53 UTC

Date: Tue, 06 May 2014 14:53:40 -0400
From: worley@ariadne.com
Sender: worley@ariadne.com
To: Alexey Melnikov <alexey.melnikov@isode.com>, rlb@ipv.sx
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=comcast.net; s=q20140121; t=1399402427; bh=b5Pe++g4y9MYXrMBbyiMNrN+MPPThZ5j9qHNuBktuig=; h=Received:Received:Received:Received:Date:Message-Id:From:To: Subject; b=nNYEymEqBzFpRJ+uWOO3QAPE2JK+zxXiVEAoTOUIlUQJ21Oy9fe/Zal2dOCfyp6Tq ehMUhp61F6TEDotn7mCOx1z9//eN+bDeNwaN+ddbNEvBOOfWo4LkHnHdVAOLaWDdo7 jGV2UXkzz/Mj+MXrrV2d16SIzj39k1bTX/6UH6JnZ3CIMKYCYK4t5Q/XulVOWQuKwH qee1GXJBbg51oXrrBsHJpxqEwcJ1JmYSu7psdunHginvf+nET0EITLOjAIhQdnK5y9 4KShtq6KAmBIUHk9AdpYAv3uWb9VlMsltMOevCFEzr19Yix9O1RD8OzGffKasoYrvX eVKpKM3SBm9Cw==