Re: [salud] Finishing up

Richard Barnes <rlb@ipv.sx> Wed, 16 July 2014 19:41 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=11tHPYzyLA7w823yt6pRY+Ga9x8rxZDyVT8vlZmFnb0=; b=Sh+FH7YKr24nkaVUkgvVlwy9cLYy6RTdRnj2yHZi5yiKqTrkK22PTCu4tjMXnKfua1 nbISHcnWKmszAVF/4vQlJMYMGrvja4DRZHF8+nwRhvulTOfWXFFarDEnqzZFniweCa46 ktlvioRcwlUaGlHe8SAXpo2fOBK2xM0SG9B2AHWNdG39UvTWA7GbCs1eAQKl9JJeBszP Q1Xapzjry9uNrvigNQqmfgp4mkSozQ8Cmjwnq8j/jJc7/f4hC55Pj6HHq5kN8VvWtOtC 5/5Tsg6ZAYuimHeRLDbp/ly0EHvu7i2D6fkXJOUTUtjP/FDQrB7sCf9K+FCF0bREgKE9 IS7g==