Re: [salud] First draft of changes for "expert review"

Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu> Wed, 21 May 2014 16:13 UTC

Date: Wed, 21 May 2014 12:13:14 -0400
From: Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu>
To: salud@ietf.org
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=comcast.net; s=q20140121; t=1400688794; bh=IH2+8Uw8MBfD7Ff0XdfJNtxcdMS/8xAxpYphDEHN2+4=; h=Received:Received:Message-ID:Date:From:MIME-Version:To:Subject: Content-Type; b=k8wVmXQm5ZJbfWLK2deRXh0x7F+W3ptbTaXZQP281i5zSqVtHqWmphCH+DoqduYO6 vQLeAyAsh7fbDVdTkBCSU8N9tI115b7k68vbx9cOAZ9Fqc/N8MtpKTOJMxQ4UlwTsj j8AEWoZLgbb2XgpSYkbyl4He855NPQNDqt0MAd1Ju3w+u981SUp5NWLDmgX2isky4W oL8svRNDXDBJkb/vcNy4U/sIWMyNojC/e9uqThNnCA/Yd7rOOVEucglTeg8Un3YFXA BG/+af3PwQtXoqJ0ikOTx3eBqCDr1HMsEhAo4NlLl4tvggZHyHdHJ92eGbka0NpPMP fhy1iTImeI/Lg==