Re: [salud] WGLC of draft-ietf-salud-alert-info-urns-09

Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu> Mon, 06 January 2014 16:54 UTC

Date: Mon, 06 Jan 2014 11:54:29 -0500
From: Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu>
To: Laura Liess <laura.liess.dt@googlemail.com>
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=comcast.net; s=q20121106; t=1389027269; bh=t0++voq14XtWBIZE4slDsj5j/2W3HYvs2WkXcnrPTpg=; h=Received:Received:Message-ID:Date:From:MIME-Version:To:Subject: Content-Type; b=at2sCW315SZNKtWy99qkYfF5Y+LKpFDLei6c4//+6NCZ+DNytPBfsZuHXZs5BXasM KZvElDvKupbG7TDv4u0bbjBrGG9nL+iI0+0IfMOhE9wq/SWEHfp2TRhfT5VhKg7HOa dbbtIkNWRRNPgA4Ue0AVFGhiyAy7JJ0rde6N8cCwSmi8Xzvor9VX+1D/86QdkLN79b 6Gqiyea8G/rjOsO6jZs12yDZe1W7rPvJDyZ2EvJJu6VDcR6PdXfvjRmXoTWdxl7Kvs L9I/lWeJqWyTTKfscFGG8V5mQWWzHwLcsINpKKP0KYitxbQrjSFUqRHkdPKVrTmB8T R+hHg5WSgNXUQ==