Re: [salud] Section 13

Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu> Fri, 09 May 2014 00:09 UTC

Date: Thu, 08 May 2014 20:09:03 -0400
From: Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu>
To: salud@ietf.org
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=comcast.net; s=q20140121; t=1399594143; bh=+5GYWGG+hBtzrvSJ9hbDLgPibnNYilUyBcr0KTKHfnM=; h=Received:Received:Message-ID:Date:From:MIME-Version:To:Subject: Content-Type; b=VW8WPXo0trlEgs6y+FDkmobdNFG5OHjUrwF56FFm8r4HcFDB+dg+pykfm9Wsy/627 saBl6NdpJoOXARIQ+df4gFFQC1lepjaS861WF7oNfmR9E60r4vusgMtwVK4TCZACDY KGVkW6jJJvCYHnyymLaNIwoYRRvQta/k/a7rs12BdyB3CE2P7Jzbi3WxbqncdiLvay wbT0Rw24+QP9QC2lBmN28WFOrAkTgNmMyeto/cVaDa3LzZLHaNXae2N7mkfK70tnjZ NeQE/PgurS+7R/md6uHr50WKt18J+QU/tlBwonadknGu2mBKryXOAl/7P7SmdEW92q Vm9cWwwiAW7bA==