[salud] The registry structure (was: Reply to Pearl Liang (IANA))

worley@ariadne.com (Dale R. Worley) Wed, 30 April 2014 22:10 UTC

Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2014 18:09:59 -0400
From: worley@ariadne.com
Sender: worley@ariadne.com
To: salud@ietf.org
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=comcast.net; s=q20140121; t=1398895800; bh=okQ6VTqvEum/mbRmB2wFFrns+fHHtee2CJ8qPsqVF2w=; h=Received:Received:Received:Received:Date:Message-Id:From:To: Subject; b=m8XlJwil8v1jUL2wIHH/nDuKghsc0ZYD26w8ADCp0b16j/+Z0KWhTwdASnOk+Yzc/ uVoTItg7E5C2b5mOKGXF4vATsz+VCQvEMrCMmGtjCXhF/XjtdZWOM8nCYho8gtDkw5 EyeN5qu0TAhFx201uW0Jm4LZV5BILqHbondAb0KanlUszU9IV18Ddya0noxuxR0Avb Fp4avInx5k2WB5oUhGFG3Og5Zapr2qJKNlfSRG77CVXGnCT5wk63OdQjqJnogSQqem 7g+L+I3OxkOp1MICNtjg+T482TmmOr7TqLrkKEKUfNplbb0Fq8dHqt0pgj1I/FyneE GflqgoWuhGm8w==