Re: [salud] Combined draft revision

Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu> Wed, 09 July 2014 22:38 UTC

Date: Wed, 09 Jul 2014 18:38:40 -0400
From: Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu>
To: "Dale R. Worley" <worley@ariadne.com>
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=comcast.net; s=q20140121; t=1404945521; bh=c8M6Oe3cuK3gHUcQ5r4wPkl1C7KF2MfAvVR8SLQY3kw=; h=Received:Received:Message-ID:Date:From:MIME-Version:To:Subject: Content-Type; b=O3C0KGHspZ6Xo710Ur/pdao8pR6gcxXFAtD2Qdtdjl7i44n8k1M3q/x6DzhvmS3L8 C/RVwJGa9zo9PL7Xq/6ZxkVw5lKVXM5/BOuiQLORyhavIFIeKyE24ZeY1i+e72Fbmz iW72JqmLtZzgFMZ408A2TnkwlbrXofriFSWNiwzyJ4kJViqFOTgFc/Jqf9O100vY17 CItdcvfmWRC+LGdUrLc+piSswDZ4wK7yOvrS1SgJLkK4QqKafJh60Jq01QM3rnE9bA qiFTbceR/Sm7mfzY3OoQs5ccaWQI2B/e5+lB7RTobrxjPbnmYmRWE0BCuPD1gs4TFl 2ilC5SuXU0A3w==