Re: [salud] AD review of draft-ietf-salud-alert-info-urns-12

worley@ariadne.com (Dale R. Worley) Tue, 15 April 2014 01:04 UTC

Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2014 21:04:01 -0400
From: worley@ariadne.com
Sender: worley@ariadne.com
To: Richard Barnes <rlb@ipv.sx>
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=comcast.net; s=q20140121; t=1397523842; bh=Onr5fOqeu2kpH/EX0VaB5WGu0X4rqE41Sz6bIMKqN6s=; h=Received:Received:Received:Received:Date:Message-Id:From:To: Subject; b=mIqGSzqstzl4LmSw0dF8d+dcRMmORgTOBDoADjCd2/3DP+99orGl9yoGmHfo6V03M M2moCYx+jyK4wIONRYMbWfn5QmpwwgvutZfZvbKLjJA9LZbPlXI4qTo4vTCFsGO22T EKgh0kez/V3DMSaV9RfrTGqtOyesrW2LQlQE33l/KROdPN/K3iV3SS5IbRvZrP11An g6tGN6qmmG9PJ/KpwsE2xR34qLkcN5Bc5mOyY5yVU0mUbF+x05H/p1ec+7U834scKV DRIHge3mhqXCteDHqIc6UzJzuw9rkIxjHWcewoqko4Netfki5Sig5YuJKPem3npniQ 73Ct+mPpucv4g==