Re: [salud] Domain names as <provider> values

Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu> Tue, 20 May 2014 23:06 UTC

Date: Tue, 20 May 2014 19:06:16 -0400
From: Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu>
To: salud@ietf.org
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=comcast.net; s=q20140121; t=1400627176; bh=qxQqMpjNLGFbAdUnSnYB9Zc3OtZGRXLiLqakihCEMwI=; h=Received:Received:Message-ID:Date:From:MIME-Version:To:Subject: Content-Type; b=giUA8MMCuKNPpGXFs1ASetPNYn3xpkH04n8O2cFg880L/592FRTtylUoMG2oHGzSp sfbEKJDWS7U8+FRJCWsPQzkTh9bQyE5RNfej9Vhw9za/G4VOrh/Npd4RfOQfnV5+Kk AdD2rnRhGMPbyuReNgEKnwWgcZDtU/2r4WiOz/sROnTX7JBQ0pWk2RYRVfz57+82K6 oLcY1IoiMyUw2TGwj1F9xJ/3gei2jJMOUycLNF19iOtXUnrY3//agcV84IH3xvxPXk 23lLNhOLar7AZpcDsNBxBfUlwJshKOcWVax75w+pSTN5coz2p0+eI27JTggMiXu1i4 JR5t0tpk8ZRgg==