Re: [salud] Finishing up

Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu> Wed, 16 July 2014 18:45 UTC

Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2014 14:45:17 -0400
From: Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu>
To: salud@ietf.org
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=comcast.net; s=q20140121; t=1405536318; bh=UHPb1Lx2DxX5hOoc7Q/sxNFUukfAmF/fr8PgEzxHCU8=; h=Received:Received:Message-ID:Date:From:MIME-Version:To:Subject: Content-Type; b=TMgtBBesqDgEq0D/+KOLjlFiPXtRi2jnth5fepsGL3OgTLSlt5nnNCprSnOgAaOaM FfqyBgXwMR/eVt0XRNfUAdz6dAtkMKzAcx807YewQVbjsq3W1BnpfZUJ4r/nB03VhW Rxl85h/BELXT05UnbpXW0kwoleC//AmMIshTBRogFq3NZcSqkDgT80vEMBxLET2EPu zDVJnmsfnnPSNuTu7kjfp52nn430u1HLHU56S7HjrmYDlluOJMPGnUS5v3yjT8XHtP TkHrktd1WdJNj5Ch/A5CX8gq2Q+Zq10DLJlfePVIUidVeAr6O2k3NC776htAJE8tN0 XiS/ix7S61QNA==