Re: [salud] Barry Leiba's Discuss on draft-ietf-salud-alert-info-urns-12: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu> Wed, 14 May 2014 20:36 UTC

Date: Wed, 14 May 2014 16:36:37 -0400
From: Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu>
To: salud@ietf.org
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=comcast.net; s=q20140121; t=1400099798; bh=ABSTy32bDog6WrpUn8PQN+UkHSg+wKdbK959dKwmhU4=; h=Received:Received:Message-ID:Date:From:MIME-Version:To:Subject: Content-Type; b=PiEtW1NcN3O4ccDQ8UV85pPj/A85gNDqjoYcrPniKhJyW9JJI3xIBOTkpJzwEMELe RqCgNVgmO54m7bXC3yxBlKRLHdKIDh99PNF04z5FI6ZzEwldaPN7o7ru5ElahqLMsw qsR5uoepef0NjGPJBUY3qPKzMLRtvRjXHMQYnLFAW+Dcx+pQUGqUM5H3ckY3rNdi0I TaXyyIfQ9TLZagqHQwT7A2G/Tpz6Z3g1YVjMMEZ5n6WxkU+XTEvqkFdtTEsy07IOBo 1E5YCe3dg+oz+vF6D55xEP2jEgYDzYRCUSxiVQ5INVCQEec2VIL/HkfIn3HasHj+tO PLUoItaMaK7+w==