Re: [salud] Interest in implementing draft-ietf-salud-alert-info-urns

Laura Liess <laura.liess.dt@googlemail.com> Fri, 21 February 2014 15:03 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=googlemail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=FcTbSHIr9nodbPr1MJKeaWdLIt5gtI/uW3xOrL63YA8=; b=HWrBjKsnftHvKQ7VBHaumX4GMFkv0wgPBA8qIjZfAOATv6W6QdKy0UvXbRPcMD1zDc rYe2INyLUXhAV8tlG9UQjOUQxo/d6AgbObaXWmFyQsIAkFZ5c5h1vhN4AhIhNYmjom1X /IRRGE4BsARLbYzix7lybjy6inrg+hr7NPTSCSoBAD8Pa7Q6Rddsj3twKh3MCpS8w8+a kou20R6dQ4382d695W9hq6eEgp58JRgYuRHGwUoLfBc7GsFgk0Kt7R1t1onyFZLgAzOe T0PtRZPvZUjBgkUxdjYXBMw5KG3Uv+dRvdgDi2W/nWfNZTF7DV3/Du/8nMrs/csDMOA/ e4dw==