[salud] Finishing up

worley@ariadne.com (Dale R. Worley) Wed, 16 July 2014 18:35 UTC

Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2014 14:35:22 -0400
From: worley@ariadne.com (Dale R. Worley)
Sender: worley@ariadne.com (Dale R. Worley)
To: rlb@ipv.sx, salud@ietf.org
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=comcast.net; s=q20140121; t=1405535724; bh=/cJ2Igpdy3cMrXFMpOMIpXUMyrCHLVSvd3JQAiqfWzk=; h=Received:Received:Received:Received:Date:Message-Id:From:To: Subject; b=WxNUCPg6Q39g4ixt3HUK6N8aKKP61lEAI5nly1wQE6DcNQ+CCYTD1tLd/Z7Oh0w+1 i3Vn/G2udgiOQ+eWBH2qEYtWyNX65NplQCGWF7tYZ4YWFwzedv+yvXGyKOcV69zp+3 JQde1uOGv5imuDL0sRXB2q69TZxR6M1qm/WMgtjdiZmymORb2jj3yFgRiKWx5Z1uys unJVIqTH/aoh6YGC2KVvmFKM7ikKFOBfkNf3Hf9Z8tWdoFSvdiMtrvwBQoIs1kPKoY wGC3j0t7Kn3jKdzT/1NnOULsEOvF+IloU0Ncj/W08NE81oiluaqgvoMx5nCuKRHmMM WYmL4MFn5LeIQ==